Last Updated: October 8, 2020
By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with ALR Life and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website.
Sale of Products
ALR Life offers the ALR Barre and other equipment, apparel or accessories through our Website. Availability of products cannot be guaranteed and products are subject to change without notice. You should use the ALR Barre and other equipment as instructed.
ALR Life may offer products, including the ALR Barre, through third parties. Your participation, correspondence or dealings with any third party found on or through ALR Life, whether regarding payment or delivery of specific products, or any other terms, conditions, representations or warranties associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such third party. You agree that ALR Life is not responsible or liable for any loss, damage, injury or other matters of any sort incurred as the result of such dealings.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ALR Life and its directors, officers, employees, and agents, from and against all claims, injuries, damages, losses and costs that arise from or relate to your activities on ALR Life, including your purchase and use of any products offered for sale through ALR Life or third parties.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof) (“ALR Content”) are owned by ALR Life, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
The ALR Life name, the ALR Life logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of ALR Life or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of ALR Life. Any other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Engage in any activity that:
- In any way violates, or encourages any conduct that would violate, any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries);
- Is fraudulent, false, misleading or deceptive;
- Is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar or offensive;
- Promotes discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment or harm against any individual or group;
- Is violent or threatening or promotes violence or actions that are threatening to any person, animal, or entity;
- Exploits, harms, or attempts to exploit or harm minors; or
- Promotes illegal or harmful activities or substances;
- Impersonate or attempt to impersonate ALR Life, a ALR Life employee, another user, or any other person or entity;
- Use, display, mirror or frame the ALR Life’s name, any ALR Life trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without ALR Life’s express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Website;
- Attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of any ALR Life system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, email, junk mail, spam, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm ALR Life or users of the Website, or expose them to liability;
- Attempt to access, scrape or search the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website, including through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, plugins, add-ons or the like), including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website;
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website;
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website;
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful;
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the foregoing.
You should consult your physician or other licensed healthcare provider before participating in any exercises offered by ALR Life. Nothing stated or posted on the ALR Life website is intended to be, and must not be taken to be, medical or professional advice or care. It is critical that you consult a medical professional before using any services provided by ALR Life, especially if you are prone to injuries, are pregnant or nursing, or have any other unique or special medical conditions. Your use of ALR Life services is at your own risk. All ALR Life services are provided for entertainment and informational purposes only, and are not intended to provide any medical advice, opinion, diagnosis, treatment or guarantee.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by ALR Life, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of ALR Life. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over, or approval of, the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. You acknowledge and agree that ALR Life is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the access or use of any of the links, content, goods or services available on or through these third party sites.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, you agree that the Website and all associated content is provided “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE,” “WHERE IS,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” and without any warranty of any kind, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Further, we expressly disclaim all liability for errors and omissions related to the Website and all associated content. Neither ALR Life nor anyone associated with ALR Life represents or warrants that the Website, or any services or items obtained through the Website will be accurate, reliable, error-free, or uninterrupted, or that defects will be corrected. Your access and use of the Website is therefore at your sole risk.
Limitation on Liability
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY BELOW, YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE OR ASSOCIATED CONTENT.
To the fullest extent provided by law, in no event will ALR Life, its affiliates, or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers, or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the Website, any websites linked to it, any content on the Website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
If you live in a jurisdiction that does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation does not apply to you. To the extent that one or any aspect of these limitations does not apply, all remaining aspects survive.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Waiver and Severability